ISA Djibouti is the newest member of the Learner’s World International Schools (LWIS) Network that is managed by School Development Consultants (SDC) (Open September 2016).
ISA is committed to providing local and expatriate families with the following:
- An English-medium international curriculum compatible with the demands of emerging knowledge-based societies.
- A trilingual curriculum: English, French and Arabic.
- The integration of technology in teaching and learning.
- A holistic approach to education through the development of the whole child.
- Qualified multinational teachers and administrators to support the delivery of the international curriculum.
- A state of the art purpose-built campus with ICT, arts and sports facilities.
- International credibility though membership in an international school network, the Learner’s World International Schools (LWIS) and accreditation with a reputable international agency.
International School of Africa – ISA Djibouti had the pleasure to invite the Djiboutian community and friends to their 1st OPEN HOUSE, on June 1 and 2, 2016.
The attendees were given the chance to see an ISA sample classroom and the children enjoyed participating in different educational activities.
This gave the Djiboutian community a glimpse of what ISA does and how it can and will make a difference in your children’s life.