To fulfill our mission, School Development Consultants (SDC) will adhere to the following core beliefs:
- The ultimate goal of education is to cultivate a lifelong passion for learning in each individual learner.
- Each learner’s academic potential is realized through a challenging and digitally supported curriculum.
- Learners thrive in respectful, trusting, and supportive communities where each learner’s needs and abilities are understood and accommodated.
- Intellectual growth requires not only the acquisition of knowledge, but the application of knowledge in analytical, creative, and expressive ways that make the learning meaningful to individuals.
- Physical and emotional health is critical to the development of each learner’s personal potential.
- Each learner’s life is enriched in a diverse community where differences among people are recognized and celebrated.
- Schools work with families to foster each learner’s strength of character, sense of personal responsibility, and attitudes of faith, reverence, and tolerance.
- The development of leadership should include instilling a commitment to use one’s knowledge, skills, and resources in the service of others.